Domains are being created in multiple disciplines. Basic guidelines are as follows:
1. Every domain will comprise Core courses and Elective courses.
2. The learner has to complete and pass all the core courses listed.
3. The student can take electives from the list of choices available as specified as required for the domain and should pass these courses too.
4. The Final score in any of the courses in a domain should not be < 55.
5. Average of all courses in the domain should be >= 60.
6. Every domain also has another parameter - number of weeks of learning that have to be completed.
7. A candidate is supposed to have completed a domain when the number of core and elective courses defined have been done (passed as per course criteria and Final score in each >= 55 with average >=60) AND the sum of the duration of the courses taken in the domain >= number of weeks of learning specified.
8.It is recommended that the domain be completed within a period of 3 years from the date of starting the first course.
9.If the same course is listed in different domains, then it will be counted in only one domain for calculation.